Over Thanksgiving break we went to the bookstore. Claire has been in a "bag lady" stage for quite some time now and often carries a suitcase wher ever she goes. When I came out of the bathroom I found her doing this. Is she planning on leaving us?
That is too funny!!! Gwen in the background looks just like you from behind!!!!! Oh and we are a little jealous of the short sleeves and flip flops....we are in coats and boots and the wood stove is blazing!!
Claire looks like she's on the set of her own movie. She's had a rough day -- lost her cell phone, broke-up with her boyfriend, and wrecked her car. Now, she has to use the dirty payphone, call a cab, or better yet, call her worried father (Kirby) and ask him to pick her up at a truck stop somewhere in a small town in Arkansas. But, she has not lost her cool! Until, she hears the tornado warning sirens outside. What will she do...
What in the world are you doing with your camera on a random trip to the bookstore??? I forget my head most days, definitely not remembering to tote that around.
9 comments:
That is too funny!!! Gwen in the background looks just like you from behind!!!!! Oh and we are a little jealous of the short sleeves and flip flops....we are in coats and boots and the wood stove is blazing!!
Did someone say "wood stove"? Wow! I'm impressed.
Claire looks like she's on the set of her own movie. She's had a rough day -- lost her cell phone, broke-up with her boyfriend, and wrecked her car. Now, she has to use the dirty payphone, call a cab, or better yet, call her worried father (Kirby) and ask him to pick her up at a truck stop somewhere in a small town in Arkansas. But, she has not lost her cool! Until, she hears the tornado warning sirens outside. What will she do...
I was going to write something witty but I can't top what Alisa wrote! Sounds like a great short story in the works!
Alisa that is good stuff, keep going I want more!
Alisa that is good stuff, keep going I want more!
What in the world are you doing with your camera on a random trip to the bookstore??? I forget my head most days, definitely not remembering to tote that around.
Claire is too cute!
Love Alisa's storyline. I'm hooked! Claire is so precious.
she definitely looks all business. jack asked who's wig she was wearing!!
I'm a little worried about the picture. She looked just a little to natural doing that! Too cute!
Post a Comment