Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Here she is with her big 6 yr old self and her much awaited HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL back- pack. She wanted this back-pack so bad when school started but I made her wait until her birthday so it wouldn't loose it's novelty in seconds. Claire gave her some Hannah Montana hair bands which added to her excitement. This is her class after eating chocolate cupcakes to celebrate with Gwen. I absolutely love this age. Gwen loves Kindergarten and has become such a super helper around the house. She really wants to do what is right and I adore that. My favorite quote of late from Gwen was this, " Mom, even if Santa doesn't bring me the stuff I really want, I"ll be okay and rememer that it isn't about the presents it's about Christmas. " How sweet is that!

3 comments:

velvet said...

So, so cute. Happy Birthday Gwenny!

We haven't seen High School Musical yet. I'm so behind!

Anonymous said...

Love her!!

DA Wagners said...

She is so sweet. Good idea about waiting with the backpack. I need to do that.