Wednesday, December 19, 2007





Kirby, Kirby and more Kirby......

While in Houston Kirby met another Kirby who just about freaked me out with how much like my Kirby he is. Who in the world is similar to Kirby? Well evidently the name carries unique qualities and interest with it. Seriously ,this dude ( friend of my sister's) pulled up in his truck wearing converse and asking me if I wanted to try some weird juice he was drinking! Come On, if you know my Kirby you know that is just uncanny.
Well with all this, on the way to church we see this sign. So my husband just had to come back and take pictures. My Mom ( always the "on the spot photographer") is delighted and Kirby #2 happily obliges. He named the the photo session " Kirby Unplugged". I cannot tell you how hard I was laughing at these two who had only known each other for minutes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT stuff! love the bit about the juice. your kirby would SO say that!

velvet said...

Kirby is so fun. What would you do if you met another Sunny? I think I would be irritated to be with another Velvet! Everyone needs to know a Kirby.

Susie said...

How crazy is another Kirby? The pics are hilarious! Hey, thanks for the b-day card. You guys are so amazing and we look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Christina Ketchum said...

Too funny!

DA Wagners said...

The Kirbys kind of look similiar. I love how life can be so fun sometimes. Great pics of the bending Kirbsters!

Drippin' Reeds said...

I just can't tell you how thankful we should ALL be that the sign didn't say "Kirby Butte", "Kirby Au Natural", or the most frightening of all...."Kirby Hole"...